Have you read in the bilble when Jesus called the first disciples?
- One day as Jesus was walking along the shore of the Sea of Galilee
- He saw two brothers—Simon, also called Peter, and Andrew—throwing a net into the water, for they fished for a living.
- Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!”
- And they left their nets at once and followed him.
- A little farther up the shore he saw two other brothers, James and John, sitting in a boat with their father, Zebedee, repairing their nets.
- He called them to come, too.
- They immediately followed him, leaving the boat and their father behind.
Jesus called Fishermen to be His first followers and friends.
Jesus made them His twelve disciples and best friends.
He chose them so that they can tell other people that He was the son of God. And God loves them.