- Jesus loves children. He told His disciples not to send children away.
- He blessed them and wants them to be good. Jesus wants children to obey Him, God and their parents.
- One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could touch and bless them.
- But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him.
- When Jesus saw what was happening, he was angry with his disciples.
- He said to them, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children.
- I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.”
- Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them.
|These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.||And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.|
But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.”
Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
But Samuel ministered before the LORD, being a child, girded with a linen ephod.
Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be mature ..
1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn infants, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, ..