|Types of Houses|
|Rooms Found in a House|
|Importance of Houses|
|Usage of Things Found at Home|
|Safety at Home|
|Keeping the Home Clean|
|Relationship between family members|
|Work that family members do|
|Roles | Responsibilities of Family Members|
|How to meet Family needs|
|Keeping a Family Happy|
|Behaving Well in the Family|
|Rights of Children|
- A clean home looks tidy and keeps away diseases.
- Remove cobwebs from walls and roofs your house frequently to keep away spiders.
- Clean the toilets and latrines every day.
- Sweep the floor to remove dirt.
- Wash utensils after use to keep away cockroaches and rats.
- Clean the windows every weekends.