|Types of Houses|
|Rooms Found in a House|
|Importance of Houses|
|Usage of Things Found at Home|
|Safety at Home|
|Keeping the Home Clean|
|Relationship between family members|
|Work that family members do|
|Roles | Responsibilities of Family Members|
|How to meet Family needs|
|Keeping a Family Happy|
|Behaving Well in the Family|
|Rights of Children|
Safety means keeping away or staying protected from things that can harm you.
Never leave burning candles unattended. This can cause a fire.
Do not provoke animals like dogs. They might bite you.
• Avoid putting sticks or wires in electrical sockets. This might shock you or cause a fire.
• Do not touch burning jikos or stoves. You can be burnt.do not play with match sticks . this can cause a fire.
• Broken bottles or glasses should be thrown away in a pit latrine. These can hurt us.
• Never leave water in basins or buckets. Babies can fall into the water and drown.
• Avoid playing with knives, razor blades and pins/needles.
• Knives can cut us, pins can prick our skins.
• Never put seeds, marbles and buttons in your nose. This can block your nose and make you suffocate.
• Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.
• Cut long grass short to keep away snakes, rats and mosquitoes.
• At home we can find furniture, tools, animals, utensils, jikos, lamps, bicycles, cars and many other things.
• Keep medicine out of the reach of children.
• Keep the compound neat with grass as short as possible.