|Types of Houses|
|Rooms Found in a House|
|Importance of Houses|
|Usage of Things Found at Home|
|Safety at Home|
|Keeping the Home Clean|
|Relationship between family members|
|Work that family members do|
|Roles | Responsibilities of Family Members|
|How to meet Family needs|
|Keeping a Family Happy|
|Behaving Well in the Family|
|Rights of Children|
- Parents work so that they can support the family with basic needs.
- Father is the head of the family, he provides for the family.
- Manages the house chores and looks after the welfare of the family members.
- Children help parents in doing in doing household chores and any duties they are capable of and love doing.
- In most cases, a brother helps the father in fixing things.
- A sister helps the mother in doing household chores. However, sometimes both sisters and brothers can engage in various house chores, similar or different.