|Types of Houses|
|Rooms Found in a House|
|Importance of Houses|
|Usage of Things Found at Home|
|Safety at Home|
|Keeping the Home Clean|
|Relationship between family members|
|Work that family members do|
|Roles | Responsibilities of Family Members|
|How to meet Family needs|
|Keeping a Family Happy|
|Behaving Well in the Family|
|Rights of Children|
- Our parents take care of us.
- They teach us to have good manners.
- They also grow crops on the farm.
- Mother/father cooks for the family.
- Parents can also look afer animals on the farm.
- Children can help a home by brushing their shoes, cleaning utensils, making the bed and cleaning the compound.
- They also do their homework and arrange things in their right places.