Example: It is grown in Kericho as a cash crop.
The answer is T
1. It makes honey.
2. In grammar, it is the second person singular and plural.
3. A question we often ask to demand an explanation.
4. A huge expanse of salty water
5. It is eaten and is similar to a bean.
6. Make a line standing behind each other, for example in a pst office.
7. You can't see without it.
8. We often say it when we remember something.
9. It is the plural of 'is'.
10.What is 'yes' without 'y'?
Example: kin_ kind
1. res_ _est
2. fi_ _ive
3. lea_ _een
4. sa_ _ea
5. ki_ _ick