1. Mother bought some (currant, current) for the cake.
2. The car was on (sail, sale) last weekend.
3. The wounded victim of the collapsed building gave a (loud, aloud) ( groan, grown).
4. We must (higher, hire) a motor boat at island.
5. The children broke a (pain, pane) of glass
6. The whole, (hole crowd) demonstrated in the streets.
7. (there, the) library books are on the shelf.
8. The (stationary, stationery) van distributed textbooks to the schools
9. (practise, practice) makes perfect.
10. My mother felt so (week, weak) after her sickness.
11. The sight, site of blood after the accident made me sick.
12. The (principle, principal) of the school is retiring soon.