Look at the following pictures and say what is happening.
- What is fainting?
- What are the causes fainting?
Some of them are:
- Emotional stress
What first aid is given to a person who has fainted?
What should you not do to someone who has fainted?
Write a composition the causes of fainting, the first aid given to someone who has fainted and what you should not do someone who has fainted.
A composition about journey by bus and on the way the vehicle broke down.
Look at the following pictures and say what could have caused those vehicles to break down.
What do you think may cause a vehicle to break down?
Some of the causes are:
- A flat or faulty battery.
- Damaged tires or wheels.
- Wrong engine oil that damages the engine.
- If the clutch is under pressure and it breaks.
- When the high tension leads deteriorates thus making the vehicle difficult to start.
- When the spark plugs fails.
- When the starter fails.
- If the vehicle is not serviced regularly.
How can you prevent your vehicle from breaking down?
1.By making sure that your vehicle is serviced regularly.
2.By replacing any worn out parts.
Write an interesting composition about a journey you took by bus and on the way the vehicle broke down.
- 256b201d-c71b-491f-8b28-3cb861b978dd by
elimuused under CC_BY-SA
- 28599d2d-27cb-4e01-8bce-c98c6838db37 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 3cb5de56-b03e-4c30-8854-617be6b73a85 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 7cf9303f-0347-4ed7-8314-34f4efaa9997 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 08b7b872-c11c-4e79-9b9f-cf63f2dc3072 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 12a68d0b-3afc-4acb-ae53-253025d2d7ce by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 31dd296f-4c92-4954-a7ec-ddf43bc0ccea by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 425d65b6-1a6e-4c58-9d82-e7cb907dc3a4 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 50afd4aa-eb15-4afb-b3df-70800510c00e by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.