|Keeping a Diary|
|Filling in Forms|
|The Class Newspaper|
|Problems in Writing|
|Points to Remember|
|KCPE 2008 Composition|
|KCPE 2005 Composition|
- A debate can be on any topic for example: day school is better than boarding school.
- A debate is a discussion or contest between two speakers or two groups, on a given topic of discussion.
- In debate, a proposal to be discussed is referred to as a motion. One person or group will support the motion, while the other opposes the motion.
- In debate writing, you must consider which side you are going to be; either the proposing or opposing side.
- It is advisable to pick a side that has more facts that you can argue on.
- Give reasons as to why you are supporting or opposing the motion.
- Make your arguments convincing and as realistic as you can.