1. A motorist covered 1 500 m in 1 minute 40 seconds. What was his speed in m/s.
2. A car travels at a uniform speed of 150 km for 2 and a half hours what is this speed in meters per second?
3. A car covered a distance of 800 km at an average speed of 80km/h. It travelled \(1\over4\) of the journey at a speed of 100 km/h. At what speed did it travel the remaining part of the journey?
4. Kim travelled 180 km in 3 hours and then for 3 hours at 70 km/h. Calculate Kim's average speed for the whole journey.
5. Convert 36 km/h in to meters per second.