1. The guest of honour was in a ______ (blue) suit.
2. Our teacher emphasised that she did not entertain ______ (child) behaviour.
3. All the fruits looked ______ (red) in colour and were mouth-watering.
4. The man speaks with a _____ (scot) accent. Sometimes it becomes difficult to get his words.
5. Our KCPE English paper looks ______ (pink) in colour.
1. Peninah's wedding was very ______ (colour) with the bride and bridegroom looking ______. (wonder)
2. Transport is the _____ (move) of goods and poeple from one place to another.
3. It is important to seek _____ (treat) whenever you experience strange symptoms in your body.
4. After her husband's burial, she felt completely ______ (hope) because he had been the breadwinner of the family.
5. The free ______ (entertain) to the orphans was a great _____ (involve) of the public in caring for the unfortunate in our society.
6. His ______ (lazy) cost him a lot in terms of opportunity and money.
7. The house caught fire and the neighbours broke down the door to try and save the _____. (value)
8. We have to show a lot of _____ (commit) to our jobs if at all we intend to succeed.
9. The more we read books, the more we become ______. (knowledge)
10. The heat was _____ (bear) and everybody took of their sweaters.