Mechanic - What are they doing?
Puncture - What has happened here?
Petrol station - What is this place for?
Bus station - This place is for what?
Conductor - Who is this?
Board - What are they doing?
Luggage - What can you see on the vehicle?
Passengers - What are they doing?
- Mechanic a person who repairs machines like vehicle engine.
- Puncture a small hole in a tyre causes pressure to escape.
- Petrol station is cars are to be filled with petrol.
- Ticket a printed piece of paper that gives you a right to travel on a particular vehicle.
- Bus station a place where buses stop.
- Conductor a person who collects money from passengers or check their tickets.
- Board to get on a bus.
- Luggage a bag or case containing things of the passenger when travelling.
- Passenger a person who travels in a bus.
- Engine is the part of a vehicle that produces power to make it move.