1. Whoever offers thanksgiving as a sacrifice glorifies God.
2. We should come before God, enter His gates with thanksgiving.
3. We should thank God for His steadfast love for us.
Psalm 136: 1–3 ...
4. Thank God because he is our God.
5. Giving thanks is faithfulness to God.
6. Thank God because we share in His victory.
7. Be thankfull even for what doesn't benefit you.
8. Thank God for leaders and everybody else.
- Holidays are special days when we rest.
- Even God after creating everything for six days, rested the seventh day. And decreed it a holy day.
- We rest on weekends. When we close school we also rest in April, August and December. We thank God for giving us holidays.
- Identify some other holidays you know and their respective dates.
- Hannah did not have a child and prayed to God to give her a son.
- God gave Hannah a son and she named him Samuel. Samuel's father was Elikanah.
- Hannah offered up Samuel to God, he lived with the priest Eli in the temple and became a priest/prophet.
- This was a show of much gratitude Hannah gave to God.
- We should thank God for the gift of life, parents, our families and Jesus Christ.