Charismatic renewal in the church in Kenya
- Charismatic renewal is the growth of the church and the increase of Christian activities in our daily lives.
- From the Holy Bible we read that disciples feared to continue with the work of Jesus Christ after He went up to heaven.
- He sent them the Holy Spirit who gave them comfort and the strength to continue the good work.
- All christians are children of God though they may be from different denominations.
- Those who obey God are given the Holy Spirit who leads them renew worship in their countries or commmunities.
- In Kenya,charismatic renewal is sseen in:
- The singing,dancing and joyous praise to God witnesssed in churches today.
- The many meetings and crusades where people declare their faith without fear.
- In these meetings,through the power of God,people are healed ,others receive the Holy Spirit the blind see and the deaf can hear.