What is the occasion?
A celebration is when people from a community get together to remember and share a special event.
What is a congregation?
A congregation of worshippers.
Who is a bride?
A bride is a woman who is about to be married or who is newlywed to a man.
Who is a bridegroom?
Who are groomsmen?
Groomsmen are the male attendants to the groom in a wedding ceremony.
Who are bridesmaids?
The bridesmaids are members of the bride's party who are often close friends or sisters. They attend to the bride on the day of a wedding.
Bouquet of flowers
A flower bouquet is a collection of flowers in a creative arrangement
Reception is a standup for social event with food and beverages, arranged to welcome one or more special guests or a newly married couple.
A wedding reception
What is a wedding gown?
- Wedding gown is the clothing worn by a bride during a wedding ceremony.
Who is a master or mistress of ceremony?
- A master of ceremonies (also known as an MC or emcee) is the official host for a staged event, performance, or party. Normally, a master of ceremonies introduces speakers, makes announcements, and engages with the audience to keep the ceremony agenda flowing as smoothly as possible.
Mistress of ceremony
Master of ceremony
Use these words to make sentences
- Wedding gown
- Master or mistress of ceremony
- Bouquet of flowers
1.The congregation congratulated the newly weds.
- There was a big celebration after the wedding proposal.
- Gloria the bride walked with ecstasy.
- The bridegroom waited anxiously for the bride.
- The bridesmaids looked spick and span.
- The groomsmen danced vigorously
- The wedding gown was made of ivory.
- The master of ceremony cracked jokes that left our ribs aching from the uncontrollable laughter.
- The wedding reception was held at the Ole Sereni Hotel.
- During the Valentine's Day, couples receive bouquets of flowers.