- The Government then launched Vision 2030 on October 30th 2006.
- Below is the ceremony photography.
- Vision 2030 is a national long-term development master plan to create a globally competitive and prosperous nation.
- Where everybody can enjoy a high quality of life by 2030.
- We dream Kenya will have more industries and will be a middle-income country to provide a high quality of life to all its citizens by 2030 in a clean and secure environment.
1. The Economic Pillar
2. The Social Pillar
3. The Political Pillar
Here it is what Kenya want in the Vision 2030.
- We ask for a Kenya where our rights and freedom are protected, where we are ruled by democracy.
- We all want a Kenya that is able to adequately feed itself, the world and give jobs to its citizens.
- We all want a Kenya with a good network of roads that will enhance business within our country.
- Utalii WetuWe all want a Kenya flooded with tourists enjoying the beauty of our country and creating employment for us.
- We want a Kenya that is capable of bringing in more business and employing more Kenyans.
- We all want a Kenya where our children are educated by well trained teachers who will help them realize their potential.
- We want a Kenya, where all Kenyans can afford to go to well-equipped hospitals and get treated by qualified doctors.
- We all want a Kenya that is advanced in technology, where other countries look up to us for technology solutions.