- 11% of the people's population are left handed.
- August has the highest percentage of births.
- A bear has 42 teeth.
- Most lipsticks contain fish scales.
- Ostrich's eyes is bigger than it's brain.
- The wipe was the first human invetion to break the sound barrier.
- Missing school one day per week means missing one full year of instruction for every five years that they are in school.
- Being in school every day raises your student’s chances for scoring well on tests, and securing college admission and scholarship opportunities.
- Students who attend school regularly learn more and are more successful in school than students who do not. Parents who make school attendance a priority are also helping their children learn to accept responsibility.
- The Pledge of Allegiance was originally conceived by a Christian Socialist, and was then adopted by a flag company as a marketing scheme to sell flags to schools.
- Birds need gravity to swallow.
- You can't talk while inhaling through your nose.
- Stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
- Honey is the only natural food which never goes off, doesn't decompose.
- The only continent with no active volcanoes is Australia.
- Sound travels almost 5 times faster underwater than in air.
- All insects have 6 legs.
- Toilets use 35% of indoor water use.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.