- Need to light a hard-to-reach candle wick, but don't have a long match? Use a piece of uncooked spaghetti to light the wick.
- If you've sealed an envelope, but forgot to include something, don't rip it open. Instead, stick it in the freezer for a few hours. It'll pop right open so you won't have to waste another envelope.
- When you're done using the roll of tape, fold the last quarter-inch down and make a tab. This way, you'll never fumble finding the end again.
- Keep a "donate" box in your storage closet. When you come across anything you don't use anymore, toss it in the box. When it's full, donate it.
- Clear your cookies on your computer before booking vacations. A lot of travel sites will track the number of times you check flight prices and may actually inflate the price of your trip. By clearing your cookies, you look like a first time visitor and will get a better rate.
- Run out of AA batteries? Use AAA and fill the gap on the '+' side with aluminum foil.
- Don't store your medication in your medicine cabinet. Bathrooms contain a lot of moisture from showers and baths, which can shorten the life of your medicine. Store them in a dry, dark and cool location instead.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.