- We often observe, talk about and want to know about the weather every day in our daily activities.
- Weather is how the day looks like.
- It can be sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy or calm
- Weather can change all the time.
- On a sunny day, the sun is very hot.
- People drink a lot of water and animals stay under the shade.
- When it is rainy, people carry umbrellas.
- It becomes muddy.
- When it is windy tress are blown from side to side.
- Strong wind can blow off roofs of houses and uproot trees or break branches.
- On a cloudy day, there are many clouds in the sky.
- There is no sunshine.
- Big dark clouds bring rain.
- When it is calm, there is no wind.
- The trees do not sway from side to side and smoke rises up straight.
- Weather is how sunny, rainy, cloudy or windy any moment of a day can be.
- However, if there is no wind blowing the day is referred to as a calm day.
- We observe weather using all our senses.
The condition of the day can change every second.
There are various symbols that are said to help in communicating about the weather.
These symbols are weather symbols.