Punctuation marks commas by JohnBosco Otundo
Look at the following question.
DO YOU KNOW THE FOLLOWING MARK?
The comma in a list
•The cateress bought cups,plates,spoons,knives and glasses.
Complete the following sentences putting commas
- The teacher asked us to bring basins buckets and towels.
- Our prefect has the storybooks balls and pens.
- The refugees were given food clothing and tents.
- My father bought brushes a ladder and paint.
Give the correct sentences here each on its slide. Look at mine below here
•The teacher asked us to bring basins, buckets and towels.
- 12b8c747-6fde-4a90-82e8-ba9bf6692d7b by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- d77e6461-f987-40d3-8dc9-a626586bf687 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.