What is a whole number?
A whole number is a number used for counting.Therefore counting numbers are called whole numbers. The counting numbers are made up of ten digits as below;
Each digit has a place value and a total value depending on its position or place in a give number.
It means onyango has 1 x 5 goats, kamau has 3 x1 0 goats and koech has 100 x 1 goats
This can written as follows;
What is a place value?
What is the value of a digit?
71436 will be?
What is a face value?
•Digit 2 in 259285461 is in hundred millions position
1.Find the place value of digits in bold.
( e) Millions
- PV-_img1 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- PV-_img2 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- PV-_img3 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- PV-_img4 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- PV-_img5 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- PV-_img6 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- PV-_img7 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.