Can you tell me where the stars, the moon, the earth and other planets came from ?
- These heavenly bodies were created/made by God.
- How did God create these things?
- God created all things in the universe by his word eg "let there be light and there was light ''
Read Genesis chapter 1: 1-31
The Bible says God created the universe in an orderly way in six days
- On the 1st day God created light and darkness.
- On the 2nd day God created the sky
- On the 3rd day God created land, seas and plants.
- On the 4th day God created Sun, Moon, Stars, seasons, days and years.
- On the 5th day God created birds and sea animals.
- On the 6th day God created land animals and Human Beings.
God created everything in six days.
On the 7th day God rested
Fill the gaps
1. On the ______day God created land, seas and plants.
2. On the 5th day God created______ and sea animals.
3. Human beings were created on the _____ day.
4. On the the seventh day God __________.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.