A family is a group of people related to one another.
There are three types of families
- Nuclear family
- Single parent family
- Extended family
- A nuclear family has father mother and children.
- A single parent family has father and children only or mother and children only.
- An extended family has father, mother, children, uncles, aunts, grandparents,cousins, nephews and nieces.
Members of an extended family are relatives.
- extended_family by www.fotosearch.com used under CC_BY
- family by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- nuclear_family by www.slate.com used under CC_BY
- single_parent-ss by tashbrownfamily.weebly.com used under CC_BY
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.