• A home is a place where people live with their family.
• In a home we find plants, animals, people and houses.
• There are many types of houses
• The houses have walls, roofs and floors made of different materials.
• There are traditional houses like the Maasai Manyatta, hut, granary and Somali hut.
These are temporary houses, people cannot live in these houses for a long time.
• There are also modern houses like blocks of flats and bungalows.
• These are permanent houses,
• People live in these houses for a long time.
• The walls of traditional houses are made of mud. The roofs are made of grass.
• The roof and wall of a Maasai manyatta are made of sticks covered with mud and cow dung.
- homes-ss by en.wikipedia.org used under CC_BY
- maasai_manyatta_-ss by en.wikipedia.org used under CC_BY
- modern_houses-ss by en.wikipedia.org used under CC_BY
- traditional_house by en.wikipedia.org used under CC_BY
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.