- A family is a group of people related to one another.
- A family is made up of father, mother and children.
- God created us and gave us parents, brothers and sisters.
- A family stays together and eats together.
- A family goes to church play and go to school together.
- Our parents give us food, clothes, books and pay our school fees.
- We should respect and obey our family members.
- We thank God for our families.
Uncles, Aunts and Cousins
- The brother to my mother or father is my uncle.
- The sister to my mother or father is my aunt.
- The children to my uncles and aunts are my cousins.
Grandfather and Grandmother
The father of my father or my mother is my grandfather.
The mother of my father or my mother is my grandmother.
Grandfather and grandmother are grandparents.
- 806b0dd9-2832-411f-b87d-259801363ab9 by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- 80deecbe-f9bc-4c44-8d01-a3fd4866399c by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- eating_together by pridenews.ca used under CC_BY
- family by blackmeninamerica.com used under CC_BY
- fc406da5-0269-4ff4-9682-eec483109a3b by elimu used under CC_BY-SA
- thanking_God by hopearcade.org used under CC_BY
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.