- A family is a group of people related to one another.
- A family is made up of father, mother and children.
- God created us and gave us parents, brothers and sisters.
- A family stays together and eats together.
- A family goes to church play and go to school together.
- Our parents give us food, clothes, books and pay our school fees.
- We should respect and obey our family members.
- We thank God for our families.
- eating_together by pridenews.ca used under CC_BY
- family by blackmeninamerica.com used under CC_BY
- thanking_God by hopearcade.org used under CC_BY
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.