Are you aware God knows you by name?
- When my name is called I answer.
- God created me and knows me by my name.
- I am a child of God. God called a small boy called Samuel by name and Samuel obeyed and answered God. We too should obey God.
1 Samuel 3: 2 ... - New Living Translation (NLT)
- 2 One night Eli, who was almost blind by now, had gone to bed.
- 3 The lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was sleeping in the Tabernacle near the Ark of God.
- 4 Suddenly the Lord called out, “Samuel!” ... ... ...
- 8 ... Then Eli realized it was the Lord who was calling the boy.
- 9 So he said to Samuel, “Go and lie down again, and if someone calls again, say, ‘Speak, Lord, your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went back to bed.
- 10 And the Lord came and called as before, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel replied, “Speak, your servant is listening.” ... ... ...
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
- Every one who is called by My name, even for My honour I have created him, I have formed him, yea, I have made him.
- Before I form thee in the belly, I have known thee; and before thou comest forth from the womb I have separated thee, a prophet to nations I have made thee.'
- samuels_call by freecoloringpages.co.uk used under CC_BY
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.