Advantage of controlled TV watching
- Television is an easy and cheap source of entertainment for your child.
- Discovery channel and National Geographic offer educational programs that can increase your children’s knowledge and make them more aware of the world around them.
- Television can also be a good way to help people learn a different language.
- Television can help the child feel less lonely.
- TV can expand your mind. Some shows let you travel vicariously and teach you about different people, cultures, ideas, and places you might never encounter in real life.
- Gathering around the television gives families, friends, and strangers something to bond over. Watching the World cup, and Olympics games with your family might bring you closer together; and gives you shared history and memories.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.