Storage and Charging
Where do you store your tablet(s)?
- Keep in a room or store that is accessible to specific personnel for safety purposes.
- The room should always be clean and dry.
- Keep the windows closed when not charging to minimize dust.
- Keep the tablets away from direct sunlight.
- Make sure you insert the charger gently and properly to avoid damage.
- Charge the battery to 100% to avoid damaging the battery.
- Do not leave the tablets charging overnight.
How do i maintain the storage and charging area?
- Clean the room and the cabinets regularly.
- Close the windows to the store at night to ensure safety.
- Ensure you do not touch the tablet with water.
- Wipe the tablets and chargers with a dry cloth.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.