Go to bed, and wake up early. No one will bother you, letting your best work emerge.
- Learn to climb trees.
- Be as useful as you can in as many circumstances as possible.
- Make your home a place where you feel safe.
- Get to know your neighbours.
- Do things that are uncool. Later on, they usually end up becoming cool anyway.
- Revise/study at home. Do this in a quiet place with no distractions. If the computer is in your room, take it out or go to another room. Don't study with the radio on! It might help you write more but on the day of the exam the only thing you'll remember will be the lyrics.
- Put effort into your homework. Though it seems like a torture device, homework is a way of controlling and making progress outside of the classroom.
- Take breaks now and then. Instead of multitasking, set aside a certain amount of time to do homework. When that set amount of time is over, take a 20-30 minute break to keep your mind from getting tired.
- Start large assignments and projects early. If you have two weeks to do a project, rather than putting it off til the last three days before it's due, start working early.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.