Defination of Art:
It is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
- Leonardo Da Vinci was left handed and his personal notes were written from the right side of the page to the left.
- Leonardo da Vinci spent 12 years painting the Mona Lisa's lips.
- Learning to draw and think creatively helps to prepare students for the future.
- English artist Andy Brown, created a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by stitching together 1,000 used tea bags.
- The first pencil was invented in England in 1565.
- Everyone is creative.
- Learning to draw helps kids in all other subjects.
- Drawing develops hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness- abilities that engineers and architects use.
- Art develops kids imagination and critical thinking skills.
- Marina de Tommaso, Michele Sardaro and Paolo Livrea won this year’s Ig Nobel Prize for measuring the relative pain people suffer while looking at an ugly painting, rather than a pretty painting, while being shot (in the hand) by a powerful laser beam.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.