- God bought us.
- He paid for us with the blood of Christ.
- We should therefore honour Him and our bodies because we belong to Him.
- Sins against the body such as sexual and drug abuse are sins against the Holy Spirit for He dwells in us.
- The Bible says that we should offer up our bodies to God as a holy sacrifice to be used for His purpose.
- We should therefore not let other people spoil our sacrifice.
- We should seek God’s will for our lives and follow it.
---- and be not drunk with wine, in which is dissoluteness, but be filled in the Spirit, ---
Some of the drugs include: Cigarettes, bhang, cocaine, marijuana, Heroin etc.
These drugs affect our body systems in different ways such as:
- Cigarettes contain tar, nicotine and carbon which are harmful to our bodies.
1. Syphilis - affects the blood and the spinal chord.
2. Gonorrhea - causes sterility and blindness in children born to an infected mother.
3. HIV/AIDS - No cure on earth except for the intervention by GOD Himself.