Keeping the body parts clean
• It is important to keep our bodies clean.
• Dirty bodies have a bad smell and can make us sick.
• Wash the body with clean water and soap.
Cleaning the hair
- Dirty hair is the home of lice.
- Use clean water to wet the hair.
- Always close your eyes when using soap to clean the face.
- Dry the face with a clean face towel.
Cleaning the nose
- Clean the nose with a clean handkerchief.
- Never share your handkerchief
Cleaning the teeth
- Dirty teeth make the mouth smell bad.
- Clean your teeth after every meal.
- Use a toothbrush and toothpaste to clean teeth.
- A chewed stick can be used if there is no toothbrush.
- Use salt in warm water if there is no toothpaste.
Cleaning hands and legs
- Wash hands before eating any food and after visiting the toilet.
- Keep fingernails clean and short.
- Long and dirty fingernails carry germs.
- Germs cause diseases.
- Dirty toenails carry jiggers.
- Wash hands and legs with soap and water.
- Clean well between the toes and dry with a towel.
- These are things that should never be shared.
- They include handkerchiefs, towels, toothbrushes, underwear, socks, vests and combs
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.