Why should you create lesson plans?
If you fail to plan, then you have planned to fail!
There are many reasons why a teacher MUST plan his or her lesson, here are some of those reasons;
- Provides an organized framework for smooth efficient teaching.
- Helps the teacher to be more organized.
- Gives a sense of direction in relation to the syllabus.
- Helps the teacher to be more confident when delivering the lesson.
- Provides a useful basis for future planning.
- Helps the teacher to plan lessons which cater for different students.
- It is a proof that the teacher has taken a considerable amount of effort in his/her lesson preparation
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.