- Wheels make things to move easily and faster by rolling.
- Wheels make work easier.
Some things that use wheels are listed below:
- A wheelbarrow has one wheel.
- A bicycle has two wheels.
- A motorcycle has two wheels.
- A car has four wheels.
- A tractor has two small wheels in front and two big wheels behind.
- A handcart has two wheels.
- An aeroplane has six wheels. It uses the wheels to move on the ground.
- Wheels are round or circular in shape.
You can use the following things to make wheels for your toy car:
- Bottle tops.
- Cotton reels.
- Maize cobs.
- It is easy to move a toy car with round wheels.
- It is difficult to move a toy car without wheels or with wheels that are not round in shape.
All work unless implicitly stated is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.